The East Troy Bible Church began as a Bible Study in the home Dr. and Mrs. Ed Smith in 1944. This little group of people were hungry for Scripture. One summer evening in 1944, the group prayed together and began discussing the idea of establishing a new church. On June 16th the group began drawing up a doctrinal statement and constitution. By July 21st, the church had accepted 21 charter members and began renting the local Legion Hall in East Troy.
The East Troy Bible Church was born with a thirst for Scripture, a commitment to missions, a love for families, and a real desire to meet practical needs in the community. This was the heartbeat of the founding members of the church and these values still exist today. Here at East Troy Bible Church we still share the heart of that original small group to invest our lives in the Good News of Jesus Christ.